Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at how low this bad boy Audi is?

4 posters

Go down

Look at how low this bad boy Audi is? Empty Look at how low this bad boy Audi is?

Post  DubaHolic Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Hey found this on the bay, running on air ride and merc wheels, looks phat and awsome.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-AUDI-A3-S-LINE-SPEC-TDI-SILVER-AIR-RIDE-/280618041548?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item41562380cc Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Look at how low this bad boy Audi is? Empty Re: Look at how low this bad boy Audi is?

Post  lemski Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

u always fiind stuff on the bay, thats cool though. i see there is new members kai.
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Look at how low this bad boy Audi is? Empty Re: Look at how low this bad boy Audi is?

Post  Yazzi K Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 pm

wow, i didnt think tht a car could go tht low, welll good look if they r goin over speed bumps, can just hear the scrapes now lol x
Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:50 pm

thats what air ride is for so u press a button and it lifts up so its driveable
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm

awww,shez new to all this stuf bless her,i say foooookin el,that is 1 sweet a3 man,seriously though.....how do you find all this stuff??
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm

lemski wrote:thats what air ride is for so u press a button and it lifts up so its driveable

Beat me to it Laughing Laughing D like it though, phat and low. Yeah there are a few new members but i think they are a little shy Sad
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:01 pm

ShoozY wrote:awww,shez new to all this stuf bless her,i say foooookin el,that is 1 sweet a3 man,seriously though.....how do you find all this stuff??

I dont really know how, i just seem to stumbble across them, you want to see the mk1 iv just pm liam. Laughing
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm

i think there scared of the post count, haha. and the mk1 is phat, the a3 is okay. lol
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down