Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

women and men

4 posters

Go down

women and men Empty women and men

Post  Yazzi K Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Dear Dave, what would you say is the normal time for a decent lad or a decent woman to get ready??? please give me this advice linking onto what you said in liams post about the beauty and beast channel thing Smile would really appreciate ur advice Smile

Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

women and men Empty Re: women and men

Post  lewis1641 Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Ooh good question. Personally i take bloody ages to get ready because i'm rubbish at having a bath.. I just lay there for ages, wallowing like a hippo. Once out of the bath though and i'm ready in about 2 minutes flat.

My wife takes 45 minutes on average.

What do i think is normal? I don't think a man should take more than 10 minutes to be honest. Wash, shave, get dressed, out the door.

Women are a more tricky one, especially as i don't want to sound like a chauvanist. There's nothing wrong with taking time to make yourself look how you want to look. It is true that most women look better with a bit of make up.

I think liam's not saying he wants everyone to be rough but i think his point is that if someone happens to be rough then don't judge them.

In summary, 10 mins for a man, an hour for the ladies. How's that?
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

spot on with what i was saying there dave
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yazzi K Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm

well, it takes me about 45 minutes to get ready so i think thats about okay bor me but the longest its ever taken me to get ready is 2 hours, i do know many women which takes them about 4 hours, do you see that as a ridiculous amount of time to get ready?
Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:36 pm

hell yea!!!, 45mins is bareble i supose but 2hours or more is out of this world,not judging but theres alot more useful ways of spending 2hours than manipulating something/someone you are not!

Rant over
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Yazzi K Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:36 pm

wait a minute, ive been talkin abt goin like out out, like on a night out, if im on a night out i take 45 minutes usually maybe just a bit more, but if its just a regular day i can take from bout 10 to 15 minutes, with puttin make up on and choosin clothes to wear
Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down