Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone fancy a beginners track day?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone fancy a beginners track day? Empty Anyone fancy a beginners track day?

Post  caistor_bmx Mon May 23, 2011 6:23 pm

She is up and running now, so learn to drive on a simple track and hone your skills then get onto cadwell and continue to learn on one of the most technical uk tracks. At least thats my reconing for a bit of play time over summer, get into it. Need some wheels and tyres now.

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/blyton_park.htm
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy a beginners track day? Empty Re: Anyone fancy a beginners track day?

Post  roccy Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm

sound good but it all comes down to money again but i'll be up for it on a set day if the dubbers were all to go
roccy
roccy
Top Of The World (Legend)
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy a beginners track day? Empty Re: Anyone fancy a beginners track day?

Post  Anni-8v Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

we have just done a rally at blyton last weekend and i can tell you all that its a very car friendly place and driver friendly, excellent place to have a learn and dail in your skills.

im a cadwell veteran and suggest having a play and getting to grips with your cars handling before tackling cadwell. Blyton is the place to do this

a mate runs JAVELIN trackdays and they do a good deal @ blyton a new venue to the list, these are the only guys i would trackday with

mike
Anni-8v
Anni-8v
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  GTechR Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 am

I agree, Cadwell is a very hard track to Master (it not called the mini ring for nothing)...

Colin at Javelin runs very well organised trackdays, I used to organise days up at binbrook with him, and Blyton does look like it's the place to be at the moment.

GTechR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down