Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLLLLLP!!!

2 posters

Go down

HELLLLLLP!!! Empty HELLLLLLP!!!

Post  GTechR Fri May 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Any ideas anyone... Golf GTi T. No issues at all with the key, until a couple of days ago, the key managed to split, So I got my spare, that work fine until this evening when my GF said it wouldn't lock the car. I thought it was probably the battery, however when I later used the car, it locked fine... Until I got home and again it wouldn't lock, so I went and got the original one and that wouldn't work either. I tried re setting the key by presing the lock button for a second then manually locking the door with the key, at this point all four windows came down and still they fob isn't working.

Obviously I can enter the car by manually unlocking it, but it's a tad annoying. confused

GTechR

Back to top Go down

HELLLLLLP!!! Empty Re: HELLLLLLP!!!

Post  lewis1641 Sat May 28, 2011 10:16 am

have a word with gareth from map-tech gareth@map-tech.co.uk or 07837827499. he has VAG-COM so may be able to help
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  GTechR Sat May 28, 2011 11:07 am

I have no idea why but I went to it this morning and it's all working fine again confused

But I'll keep him in mind should it happen again, thanks for the direct. Very Happy

GTechR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum