Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap*

3 posters

Go down

mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* Empty mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap*

Post  adi Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

I've only had this about 2 weeks, but after so many mk2's I've inevitably found myself wanting another one, so this has to go.

Here's the spec;

1994 Mystic blue 5 door
139k miles
MOT till Febuary
Just taxed for 6 months
Full VR6 black leather interior in good condition, front seats are heated but not wired up
4x electric windows, all working
central locking
electric sunroof, again working fine
electric heated mirrors
coilovers
early VR6 wheels, tyres all have at least 5mm on them
goes pretty well for an 8v, probably the quickest mk3 8v I've driven to be honest
theres quite a lot of reciepts and old MOTs
cobra cat 2 immobiliser with certificate

Now for the bad stuff;
Both front wings are the wrong colour, one's white and one is dusty mauve, which is only noticable at second glace
Front bumper is also dusty mauve, to be honest I only noticed this the other day!
The bodywork isn't brilliant, has a few dents and scrapes, drivers door has laquer peel, and both front doors have a bit of rust, although the rear arches aren't bad, one has some surface rust near the sill, but its not so bad it needs cutting out yet.
Both skirts are missing the usual strips
All 6 speakers aren't in the car, well they are, but they're in the boot, just not had chance to fit them yet, theres 6x9s in the parcel shelf though.
Since I fitted the coilovers, the tracking is miles out and because the tyres are 205/50s they catch the arches pretty bad, so if you were to keep the wheels and keep it low then you'l need some 195s on them.
The brakes work fine, although the discs all round could do with being replaced.
2 rear seatbelt buckles are missing the plastic covers, still work though. I might have some mk2 ones I could rob the covers off.

Pics, please note the rear badge is now on and the speaker covers aren't on the door cards, but I do have them.

mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* DSC00019
mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* DSC00020
mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* DSC00021
mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* DSC00008
mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* DSC00009

All in all its a really comfy and decent daily with plenty of TnT that needs very little work and can be driven everyday, I drive it to work everyday in great comfort and it does 40mpg for me. I'm after £500ono as the interior is worth at least half that on its own. Or hit me with a swap with a mk2 GTI, I can put a bit of cash towards it for the right one. I'm in Lincoln and my number is 07873252215.
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* Empty Re: mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap*

Post  gazman1011 Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 pm

has this sold?
gazman1011
gazman1011

Back to top Go down

mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap* Empty Re: mk3 golf GTI 8v with full leather, coilies, TnT *cheap*

Post  adi Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:32 am

yes mate, went aaaages agooo
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  jonny54 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Gutted. I was thinking about this as a winter run around!
jonny54
jonny54
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 pm

I think my mate that had it off me will sell it, I know hes sold a few bits off it, but nothing that makes it un-useable.
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  jonny54 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 am

have a word with him dude. its getting to the point where im going to need a cheap as chips winter run around.
jonny54
jonny54
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 pm

Hes scrapped the shell and is now selling all the parts mate
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  jonny54 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Oh right. Okay dude! Thanks for the heads up
jonny54
jonny54
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down