Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bora coils 18s etc

Go down

My bora coils 18s etc Empty My bora coils 18s etc

Post  Swainy20 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Up for sale is my Bora

Its a 2000 W plate 1.6 8v with 85,000 miles, will rise a little bit but not much as its not used that often anymore.
Its got MOT until 29th Sept and tax till end OCT

It has some service history and a few reciepts for work carried out in the past, the last service i did when i bought it and the service light has come up for service due in 1300 miles.

I have owned it since OCT 10 and had a cambelt put on in NOV 10 at 77000 miles

Its on FK AK coilovers which are nearly all the way down but is still a comfy ride, a mate of mine even swapped his joms for a set of FKs as he prefered the ride of them, they have been on around 6 months or so but have been well greased and adjust freely.

It has 18" RS6 alloys which had a quick refurb by the previous owner at the beginning of winter in matt black, i was going to repaint them but couldnt decide on a colour i liked, they have pretty much new 215/35/18 front and 215/40/18 rears with 15mm spacers on the back.

I have fitted a sport interior from a MK4 GTTDI which has a centre armrest in the back, all the bolsters are in really good condition. Also fitted are Bora sport black doorcards which are nicer than the standard velour, i have also retrimmed the headlining, A B C pillars and parcel shelf in black fabric which matches well with the door cards, as all of the interior was grey i have painted all the interior trims black apart from the glovebox which i was trying to find a black one.
It has a double din headunit fitted, which has a ipod lead dvd player TV etc built in.

The headlights have been split and painted matt black inside, i have also painted the grill, badge and mirrors in satin black to match.

The body has a couple of scuffs here and there but its a 11 year old car , there are some around the rub strips and the back bumper which were there when i bought the car, i was going to have them touched up but have not got round to it, there is a bit of a dent in the bonnet, not sure how this happened it was there when i bought it but it has never really bothered me too much, i have kept an eye out for a bonnet in a matching colour but not seen one to replace it with, the colour really shines nicely when polished, i clayed it polished and waxed it when i got it and again after the winter, i also try to wash it every couple of weeks to keep it clean.

Price i would like around £1900 but am open to offers

Any viewings welcome

My bora coils 18s etc Bora001

My bora coils 18s etc Bora003

My bora coils 18s etc Bora004

My bora coils 18s etc Bora006

My bora coils 18s etc Bora007

My bora coils 18s etc Bora008

My bora coils 18s etc Bora009

My bora coils 18s etc Bora010

My bora coils 18s etc Bora011

My bora coils 18s etc Bora013