Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white.

Go down

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. Empty ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white.

Post  caistor_bmx Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 am

Annoyingly I am having to sell my COMPLETELY UNMOLESTED ORIGINAL Gorgeous late MK1 Gti Cabrolet. I bought her at the start of the summer and was planning on keeping her, that was until my Lady got a uni placement 300 miles away and 600mile round trips in a 20 year old car can get a little erm... 'uncomfortable' but having said that, the little beast would be very capable.

Anyhow I have had the pleasure in holding on to her for as long as possible but the time has come to sell The little lady is a brilliant runner with plenty of poke.

The engine is the 1.8 8v Kjet and has only done 108361 miles. She does give an initial puff of smoke on start up but nothing to worry about (my MK2 chucks out a hell of alot more). I have also just put on a reconditioned MK2 starter motor as the old one was a little iffy.

The bodywork is in very good condition but not show condition, there is a scuff on the rear bumper and a scuff on the front and a couple of small paint bubbles at the bottom of one of the doors. There is also a small section of trim missing on the drivers side A pillar. The slam panel could do with a lick of paint also if your getting picky.

The car has a brand new roof put on and has only seen 600miles and I can definitely confirm that she is watertight due to the early summer rains although the headlining wasnt replaced but is in good condidtion. It also has the original roof cover in pretty much mint condition.

The interior is very good (seats look dirty but have now been cleaned) and there is a slight rip on the drivers seat bolster but other than that she is all good. There are only 3 non standard item on the car; the cd headunit which unfortunately has a cd stuck in in from the previous owner, no idea what it is though so a bit of a lucky dip for a potential buyer. The radio does however work fine. It also has a pair of 6 by 9s in the rear parcel shelf, taking it to two non standard items. On top of that there is an immobiliser key which is the 3rd non original item. The roof is electic too which is very handy.

The wheels have a few little scuffs on but nothing more than standard dings, definitely don't need refirbing or anything like that, just been honest. All tyres have good tread too.

She has 9 months MOT on her and is taxed until 30/11/11.

I have been as honest as possible in my description but any further questions feel free to contact me via either pm or 07732357371

Priced at £1800

Images to be uploaded tonight.

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. Frontquater

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0452

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0451

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0450

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0448

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0447

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0445

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0444

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0443

ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED Mk1 Gti Cabrolet in white. DSC_0442