Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 to gain horses

3 posters

Go down

wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 to gain horses Empty wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 to gain horses

Post  nasher Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm

hi just wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 (wen i get it )to gain horses open to anythink other than engine transpants =)
i was thinking on lines of bike carbs , forged pistions ,port polishing any feed back would be aprecheated

nasher
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 to gain horses Empty Re: wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 to gain horses

Post  DubaHolic Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Think you pritty much answered your own question however i will suggest that you dont go crazy on it, at the end of the day it is only a 1.3 and as such wont be able to handle loads of modding, i basically would look at doing everything that you want to externaly i.e euro styling etc etc, maybe interior jobs too. Engine i would just look at making it breath better, uprated exhaust etc etc.
No point in spending loads on the engine when yu could make the car look awsome and by then you might be able to drop a better engine into it which would be able to handle a lot more modding. Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 to gain horses Empty Re: wondering what i could do to my 1.3 mk2 to gain horses

Post  nasher Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

hmm fair play ill have at look at new exhaust and carbs see wat i can find =)

nasher
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:30 pm

bring it to me and also bring a 16valve and swap everything over, because at the end of the day forging a 1.3 is pointless, 1.3 polo gt engin on bike carbs, would make it quicker than a 1.6 and i know someone who happens to have an engine and carbs too that might be up for sale.
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Post  nasher Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm

=o wow how much dose he want for it only down side is ive got to wait till i sell the mk4 till i can do anythink=(

nasher
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm

dont know mate, its all out of hiis mk2 ggolf, i'll ask him if he will sell it when you've got you mk2 mate or when you have sold the mk4 as then its a quick sale int it mate
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  nasher Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 pm

yh no worries ,cheers mate

nasher
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 pm

its alright ben mate, get the mk2 on the road, bring it to me n ma mate martin and will get the engine and all that in in no time bud
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum