Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

copywritten material getting ripped off by my mates mrs!!!

3 posters

Go down

copywritten material getting ripped off by my mates mrs!!! Empty copywritten material getting ripped off by my mates mrs!!!

Post  lewis1641 Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 pm

i cant believe it. i am astounded. flattered yet angry.

at teh weekend i went to somer shitty car park and saw a load of nobs in golfs and stuff. i thought i'd take a few pictures so my mates could have a laugh at these idiots. anyway i was doing a bit of surfing on the old internet and what do i find?

journalism student has STOLEN ALL OF MY PICTURES!!!

i hold the intelectual copyrite on those. i feel used. it is akin to someone reaching into my pocket and taking my credit card.

this happened to my mate - a rival newspaper took images off his facebook page and printed them with their story. he sued them sucsesfully.

my good friend is a solicitor and he gets bored of the usual hum drum. he is also a nasty piece of work and loves to get his teeth into a case.

i ask "Dave", whoever he may be, what should i do? sue and walk away with a fist full of cash (20 images at say £50 a piece would certainly get my car lowered more). or take the compliment, but never trust another woman for the rest of my time?

Last edited by lewis1641 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

copywritten material getting ripped off by my mates mrs!!! Empty Re: copywritten material getting ripped off by my mates mrs!!!

Post  lewis1641 Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:38 pm

dave. thanks for writing in.

theft of one's artwork is becoming a lot easier in this digital age and students find it impossibly difficult not to steal them.

you could sue and you would have a very very good chance of winning the case. in fact i would guarantee it.

on the other hand you could just make her acknowledge you as the photographer hero that you clearly are.

you should email her and say that you will sue unless she writes the following in the font "VAG ROUNDED" size 36..

"THESE STUNNING INAGES WERE CAPTURED BY THE AMAZING PROTOGRAPHER, DAVID LEWIS. I HOLD HIS WORK IN THE HIGHEST REGARD. HIS CAR IS ALSO AN AMAZING PIECE OF ENGINEERING. HE ISNT A FASHION VICTIM NOR A SLAVE TO LOWERED SUSPENSION, ALTHOUGH I ACCEPT IT IS LOWERED VERY SLIGHTLY. I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE WITH HIM THAN LIAM BUT HEY HO. AT LEAST I CAN LOOK AT HIM"

when she writes that, you should forgive her.
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

copywritten material getting ripped off by my mates mrs!!! Empty Re: copywritten material getting ripped off by my mates mrs!!!

Post  caistor_bmx Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm

davemakesmelol.com
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm

WOW, that is so true, theft is pants but re-imbersal is better!! Dave,i would recomend you take Dave's advice mate!!
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down