Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP.... Alloy Wheel Colour Pics Needed ASAP

+3
adi
Krash
DubaHolic
7 posters

Go down

HELP.... Alloy Wheel Colour Pics Needed ASAP Empty HELP.... Alloy Wheel Colour Pics Needed ASAP

Post  DubaHolic Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey guys

I need help asap, i need you all to hunt me some pics and post them on here of different coloured bbs ra's (which are on my car now) and ATS Cups which i am planning on putting on over summer. The problem i have is that i really like a bright or dark red and lime green (Lambo green) for either set, so basically i want to see pics of both set in either of these colours or if you find either set in another cool colour then post these too. I really want to make them stand out. I dont want both sets in the same colour so if the bbs's go fr green then the ats's will be red or other way round.

Let me know what you all mange to find and look forward to this.

P.S forgot to say i need this asap as i can have these done at the end of this week or begining of next week. Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELP.... Alloy Wheel Colour Pics Needed ASAP Empty Re: HELP.... Alloy Wheel Colour Pics Needed ASAP

Post  Krash Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Krash
Krash
Site Regular
Site Regular

Back to top Go down

HELP.... Alloy Wheel Colour Pics Needed ASAP Empty Re: HELP.... Alloy Wheel Colour Pics Needed ASAP

Post  DubaHolic Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Ok so far iv not seen any that have jumped out and screamed fuc*ing awsome, apart from the red bbs's on the lupo they are cool, dont want black (been there and had that), dont like yellow, hate gold.

I do like orange though. Just really want to try and find a set in lambo green, i suppose if nobody has them in this green then if i do get them done then i will be running some pritty rare wheels. Very Happy Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

No polished lip? Every set of RA's should have a polished lip imo Cool
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 am

Yeah I am going to polish the lips defo on ats and most likely the ra's. Iv search nearly everywhere to find some funky sets but still no luck. Sad
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:40 am

I reckon RAs in red or green with no polished lip could be a fail on your car, but the lip breaks it up and could be a winner
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:50 am

the third pic of the cups is the way forward in terms of how to colour them. a bit of detail. if you paint them fully they will look too much with or without a polished dish
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:54 am

Thats a lot of polishing involved, but I like the white detailing Cool
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 am

kai's got a lot of time on his hands!

the lips and dishes are not a problem on the polishing machine though, a few hours work. to is the centres that'll take forever
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Well i am heading towards having the cups in red and lips polished and having the ra's in lambo green but i am thinking having the ra's all one colour and not polishing the lips on these? Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:21 pm

all one colour, will be awesome, maybe noy green though, needs photoshopping.
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Post  SLIMboyJIM Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 am

I have a set of baby blue Ra s with a polished lip going spare. They are only 14s though but you could try them t see what they would look like. Can get lower with smaller wheels Wink
They was on Jims Vento from Manby. He got rid of his car but still got my wheels. I just need to get them back!
JIM
SLIMboyJIM
SLIMboyJIM
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

http://www.centrelinemachining.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:53 am

jim stop lying there tsw. fake bbs's, and if the were bbs's i beleive they are rj's. just like the e30 bmw ones i have sat in my garage
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  SLIMboyJIM Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 am

it was easier to say this than try and explain what they look like....for the purpose of putting them on to look at the colour...blue bbs wheels they are
SLIMboyJIM
SLIMboyJIM
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

http://www.centrelinemachining.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm

are you sure he still has them? i bid on a set of baby blue/polished tsw rs alike's on ebay a few months back. they were pictured on a slammed (green?) vento
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm

thats the one mate, he does have them still cos he said the other week when i saw him
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Have we got a pic of them???? Was thinking blue too but couldnt find a decent looking blue, so that would be cool if i could try them? Laughing Getting the ats's sorted next week and polishing the lips up ready for the summer, them all i need to do is find myself some tyres with a bit of stretch Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm

175/55/15s kai, that'll stretch good Very Happy
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 pm

and drive bad
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 am

he wanted streatch. i'd have 195/45s if it were me, but i dont like stretch
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 am

Not putting you down dude but if he's aiming for over 200 brake then he'll be a fool if he goes for skinny tyres.
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Spraying my RA's red hopefully...one solid colour though, no lip...interested to see any pics or how they look when you get yours done Kai Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 pm

lewis1641 wrote:Not putting you down dude but if he's aiming for over 200 brake then he'll be a fool if he goes for skinny tyres.

well 205/50s would be the best bet to get the power down then, and no i understand what you are saying dave. people like stance and power but cant mix both
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down