Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow rosa

Go down

Yellow rosa  Empty Yellow rosa

Post  CHA$ Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:57 pm

thought I had better start a build thread as I am finally getting some jobs done on the little beast Very Happy Yellow rosa  D99dcd29 this is pretty much how it looked when I got it, it had the kit on ( ms desighn ) and I put the pressed metal plates on and the transformers badge on the grill I did the rear view mirror in yellow and White checks and added the hawian flowers and some little yellow voodoo dolls round the mirror Smile it was pretty tidy inside so I just changed the gear knob and colour coded the plastic rims around the speedo and rev counter I also did a full sponge bob roof lining it really brightened up the interior!Yellow rosa  68598743Yellow rosa  4c391371[Yellow rosa  5a7f3626img]https://2img.net/h/i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/Charliebossman/919c2938.jpg[/img]
Couple of weeks ago I added the astra Sri front splitter ( not a job I would do again right pain in the arse )
It's still not quite how I want it needs a bit more shaving off the bottom to level it out and some smoothing round the bumper where I have joined it but I am happy with it Yellow rosa  Da79a2e0

Next job which I started today was the wheels they were looking a bit shabby and I wanted them black to match the splitter and the roof when I get it done

This is how they lookedYellow rosa  815cf80b

Yellow rosa  46bc1252
This is after I sprayed them applied the new stickers to the rim and centre cap and lacquered them
Yellow rosa  0b80be90
This is one on the car I am well pleased ! Amazing what you can do with a couple of rattle cans! I only did 2 today so I am rolling with 2 black and 2 silver at the mo should get the others done over the bank holiday

silent
CHA$
CHA$

Back to top Go down