Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer "

+2
caistor_bmx
G60paddyvan
6 posters

Go down

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer " Empty Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer "

Post  G60paddyvan Tue May 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Just like to say Hello to all, from the Alford/Louth area of lincs. Did register onto site a few weeks back but have had pc issues so not been on since. Then today went to the car ('91 G60 Corrado) and realised had been "bombed" with a flyer. Thanks to whoever left it , nice to be noticed, would also be nice to come to a meet sometime and would be good to find out more about the site.Will also get some pics etc uploaded.

G60paddyvan

Back to top Go down

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer " Empty Re: Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer "

Post  caistor_bmx Tue May 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Welcome to the site boss Very Happy Very Happy get some pics up as soon as you can :-D
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer " Empty Re: Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer "

Post  lewis1641 Tue May 10, 2011 4:12 pm

how do
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Tue May 10, 2011 4:19 pm

welcome
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer " Empty Pics update

Post  G60paddyvan Tue May 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey guys, thought id better post some pics up but cant seem to work it out!!. Also does anyone know who put the flyer on ma car, had a look at some posts earlier and noticed "The Dubfather" is from Alford, will keep an eye out for you.cheers

G60paddyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  THEDUBFATHER Tue May 10, 2011 9:03 pm

hello good evening and welcome, what colour is the raddo?? as there one that parks on the road near my driveway along with a nice mk4 Smile

Gaz

THEDUBFATHER
Admin
Admin

https://bombercountydubs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  THEDUBFATHER Tue May 10, 2011 9:05 pm

not guilty on the flyers as i havent got any, but have lived in alford for the last 14 years and have had many a nice dub over the years Smile... lol... have a new beetle turbo and a mk2 16v in red at the mo, have a feeling you live next door sort of?? do you have the cheery red raddo g60 and a nice mk4 too??

THEDUBFATHER
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer " Empty hello neighbour!!

Post  G60paddyvan Tue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm

lol! Hey there dubfather, yes it seems we are neighbours , the G60 is mine (dark burgundy pearl) and the mk4 GTtdi the gf's. Had noticed the dubs on the drive, very nice mk2 you have there , will say hello next time i see. Paddy

G60paddyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Tue May 10, 2011 9:57 pm

wheey it was me who left the card on ur raddo when i was passing through alford yesterday going to my sisters house i just saw ur car and slammed the brakes on and left a card i couldn't drive past without doing it...

verry nice raddo indeed
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  G60paddyvan Tue May 10, 2011 10:31 pm

roccy wrote:wheey it was me who left the card on ur raddo when i was passing through alford yesterday going to my sisters house i just saw ur car and slammed the brakes on and left a card i couldn't drive past without doing it...

verry nice raddo indeed

cheers Now then Roccy, thanks for the card.Hope you didnt look too hard especially the winter wagon wheels!! Got a set of 16" Azev C waiting for rubber, need to get them on. Poss changing ma job soon to a company in stallingborough so will be commuting thru grimsby every day will look out for you. Let us know when your next meet is, will try and get some of the lads to come over.
paddy

G60paddyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Tue May 10, 2011 10:36 pm

wow i thaught i was burning through the gallons in driving to louth from gy to work....

i really liked the car and nerly gave my sis a hart a tack slamming the ankers on then rumaging through the glovebox franticly for a card.. she a got a pannic on thinking i'de broke down again but it was well worth it in the end aha...

i'll keep an eye out 4 ya
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer " Empty Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer "

Post  G60paddyvan Tue May 10, 2011 10:44 pm

not as bad as other option (grantham) , although will use the mk4 tdi for work, only downside wiv that is gf gets to use ma G60 in the day

G60paddyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 pm

ahh fuel economy haha and you must have allot of trust in the gf then
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  G60paddyvan Tue May 10, 2011 11:01 pm

dont wanna put miles on the clock either, only did under 5k in last year. Tbh the gf doesnt really like driving it, well she likes it- just bit wary and scared stiff she gonna scuff the wheels when the summer rims are on. Ironic thing is, this winter with all the potholes and like, i gotta puncture and bent the dished rim of the tdi's 18" bbs lm reps. Embarassed

G60paddyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Tue May 10, 2011 11:04 pm

ohh hell i wouldn't want to be you in that case...

i'll be sticking to higher profile tyres for the time being to save damages
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  THEDUBFATHER Wed May 11, 2011 7:40 am

G60paddyvan wrote: lol! Hey there dubfather, yes it seems we are neighbours , the G60 is mine (dark burgundy pearl) and the mk4 GTtdi the gf's. Had noticed the dubs on the drive, very nice mk2 you have there , will say hello next time i see. Paddy

cheers mate, the mk2 is far from very nice lol!! needs paint sorting now im finally getting the bits that have been robbed off it over the years when it was stood! winter wheels look ok on the raddo mate but prefer your summer wheels Smile

THEDUBFATHER
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi, another newbie - G60 corrado ." bomber county dubs flyer " Empty hello neighbour!!

Post  G60paddyvan Wed May 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Now then, yeah got a bit of paint issues myself, ie bonnet and passenger door.TBH thats why i joined this site, being local dubbers thought I'd have more luck finding people in the know for garage services and the like. Got a mate round the corner with a blue mk2 16v and another across road with a polo G40 and we all need a couple of little paint probs sorting. Also ive got a problem with ma fuel gauge not working and think it gotta go on a vw test unit to check. you recommend anyone ?

G60paddyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  THEDUBFATHER Wed May 11, 2011 8:20 pm

, i know brad with the 16v as he works for me mate olly at hallmark windows, im struggling to find some one to do paint cheap, and tbh for plugging into check things on the older cars im not sure, might be worth messaging the lad that does mapping and vag com kind of stuff on here.... been to cadwell this evening, did 3 sighting laps then the golf went sick, went out again and she over heated, think head gasket has gone just my luck!!

THEDUBFATHER
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down