Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leather colour concept RECARO front seats

2 posters

Go down

Leather colour concept RECARO front seats Empty Leather colour concept RECARO front seats

Post  Anni-8v Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm

If any one is interested in some Recaro front seats MK3 golf let me know

i have some which are in fair order but would benifit in a retrim on the centre panel.

they can be bought as is, or to the spec of your choice as my guy will trim them for you

mike
Anni-8v
Anni-8v
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Leather colour concept RECARO front seats Empty Re: Leather colour concept RECARO front seats

Post  imageworx Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Anni-8v wrote:If any one is interested in some Recaro front seats MK3 golf let me know

i have some which are in fair order but would benifit in a retrim on the centre panel.

they can be bought as is, or to the spec of your choice as my guy will trim them for you

mike
ayup fella you got pics and price and location please fella
to d3ddubs@hotmail.co.uk
cheers daz

imageworx

Back to top Go down

Leather colour concept RECARO front seats Empty Re: Leather colour concept RECARO front seats

Post  Anni-8v Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 pm

location is Grimsby

pictures im working on. they are at a friends work place and he isnt at work at the min. going to try get pics tom.

price depends on how you want the seats

mike
Anni-8v
Anni-8v
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  imageworx Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Anni-8v wrote:location is Grimsby

pictures im working on. they are at a friends work place and he isnt at work at the min. going to try get pics tom.

price depends on how you want the seats

mike
hello buddy would take seats as are,what colour are they
cheers daz

imageworx

Back to top Go down

Post  Anni-8v Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Seats are black leather. The centres were yellow but were dyed black. I bought them to re trim in cloth but never got around to it.

I was hoping to get £150 for both seats.

Mike
Anni-8v
Anni-8v
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down