Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look What I Have Found In Our Local

5 posters

Go down

Look What I Have Found In Our Local Empty Look What I Have Found In Our Local

Post  DubaHolic Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Was just browsing through ebay when i came across this. Location, Alford? Anyone know this car????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/G60-full-mk1-vw-golf-caddy-conversion-radtec-g-lader-/290520740035?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a462b0c3
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Look What I Have Found In Our Local Empty Re: Look What I Have Found In Our Local

Post  lemski Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:49 pm

no bbut int that ur perfect engine setup?
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Look What I Have Found In Our Local Empty Re: Look What I Have Found In Our Local

Post  DubaHolic Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm

I know, going to email him as he sounds like he is into his vw's, just let him now about this site etc etc. Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm

hes selling it though so he might not like them
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 pm

maybe but if he has gone to that effort to do it in the first place he is bound to know some other dybbers Very Happy worth a try anyway.
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

just stalking people now mate. lol. did u read my dear dave?
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:59 pm

DubaHolic wrote:maybe but if he has gone to that effort to do it in the first place he is bound to know some other dybbers Very Happy worth a try anyway.

ye go for it kai,the cady looks realy well done under bonet...........he may wanna shed some light on it in more detail for ya Question
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 am

if you look at em both you will see its just a baby mk1 golf.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:07 am

lemski wrote:if you look at em both you will see its just a baby mk1 golf.

looks like you are right again lol,just wizd through that.........or mabey i need some sleep lol, eather way i think thatis realy cool, spesh when it is unexpected Very Happy
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  caistor_bmx Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I dont think he know too much. Look at the question about selling without the supercharger, 'I dont really know how to take it off'
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

well spotted that sam. but he might not do superchargers, could be like a mk1 gti guru. or just some one who likes to drop engines into other cars that are dubs.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 am

Seems like an obscene amount of cash to me. I think I might have seen said car down at Andy Waters in Horncastle.
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:57 am

adi wrote:Seems like an obscene amount of cash to me. I think I might have seen said car down at Andy Waters in Horncastle.

Is this garage the white one on your right whn you come in to Horncastle from Lincoln way??? If so then i have seen a white mk1 parked there a few times.
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  caistor_bmx Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

lemski wrote:well spotted that sam. but he might not do superchargers, could be like a mk1 gti guru. or just some one who likes to drop engines into other cars that are dubs.

I dont do superchargers but watching my mate take his g60 off his raddo it seemed like just unbolting a few bits and bobs. If you are dropping engines you should know how to remove parts off it surely? He probs just cant be arsed
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:00 pm

i would say you couldk probally be right mate. but then he might not of even done the engine himself. all stuff to consider i suppose
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:45 pm

The chargers are not that difficult to get off, like you said sam, just a few bolts here ad there and simple as that.
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down