Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang Santa Pod

4 posters

Go down

Big Bang Santa Pod Empty Big Bang Santa Pod

Post  DubaHolic Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey peeps

I have just managed to get myself 2 tickets to the Big Bang Festival on the 6th-8th May, just wanted to know if anyone else is heading up there for the weekend, was hoping to try and get a convoy and if enough people are up for this then i might try and get us a club stand??????

Anyway heres the website to it, tickets i think are £35 for the 3 days, gates open at 9am Friday and head back sunday when we are ready, think this would be a good crack.

http://www.big-bang.co.uk/

If anyone is going or planning on ging then post back on here so i can get some numbers together and then arrange a meeting point and sort out contacting these guys about having a stand. Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Big Bang Santa Pod Empty Re: Big Bang Santa Pod

Post  lewis1641 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

wanting to go on the suunday but will be last minute and weather permitting \(unless there's something on at silverstone) trouble with drag racing is if its wet its a wasted day! if theres something at silverstone then its less of a gamble.

anyway, up for a drive down on the sunday
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:23 pm

for anyone that's not been before it is a good show with a laid back vabe. a biit like a mini bug jam but without allt he cocks
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:51 pm

money and car permitting, count me in...I'll let you know as soon as I can really wanna get some meetings racked up this year
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 am

i dont know av got to go to machester for a rr day on the 16th of april. so money permitting and car (if am not rebuilding it) i will be there
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 am

seems a lot of us are in the skint boat. if i go i am happy to drive and people chip in for fuel.

I know part of the thing is taking your own car and cruising down etc but with fuel prices the way they are it just doesnt make sense anymore.

we could take rachel's dirty diesel, 45 mpg and fill the fecker with red!
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue May 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Calling all Bomber County Dubs, anyone going to this at the weekend? I am going with a few of the other members off here but wanted to see if there was anyone else going? Even if you are just going for the day then we can all meet up, i am camping for the whole show so if anyone is going for the full bang then let me know and we can all meet up and convoy down so we can all camp together? Anyway come on peeps this is one not to miss as the weather is going to be a good one Cool Cool
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum