Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! Im a newbie!

5 posters

Go down

Hi! Im a newbie! Empty Hi! Im a newbie!

Post  polocollector Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Hey guys! As title, im a Newbie to the forum

I have been a fan of the facebook page for ages, but finnally got round to comming here, after 8 years of driving VW's and 20 years of living in lincolnshire!!

The reason i joined, is because a few friends and myself (all VW drivers) are going to be going to VW action this september. And i wondered if any of the people on here were going and if they would like to join our convoy?

At the moment there are 6 of us, all in Polo's.. but we would be glad to welcome any other VW's to join us and head down.. If your planning on going to VW action why not join us

Ill be taking one of my project cars, a mk2 polo breadvan with a 16v engine running bike carbs. plan of taking this on the track. Amoung my friends we also have a polo mk5 gti, a mk4 SE, a mk5 Derv and a MK6.

Glad i fiannaly found you anyway. and hope to meet some of you at some meets and events soon. I am now based out near market rasen, but alway willing to travel to meets and show etc!

Keep me posted!

Aston

polocollector

Back to top Go down

Hi! Im a newbie! Empty Re: Hi! Im a newbie!

Post  Krash Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:45 pm

hi recognized the name from clubpolo
welcome along
Krash
Krash
Site Regular
Site Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Si_CoupeGT Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi mate welcome to the site.

Noticed you put in another thread that you're in Brookenby, so am I! Don't think I've seen your mk2 Polo about though, post a pic up of your car and I'll keep my eye out for it. I'm normally in my green B5 Passat estate, but I've also got an old Audi Coupe GT that's off the road until I can finish the work for it's MOT.

Si
Si_CoupeGT
Si_CoupeGT
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  nasher Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm

welcome to the site dude , i live in binbrook n have had a mk4 green golf, pinky/red polo and now i have light blue golf mk2 keep an eye out =p

nasher
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 am

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Polo sounds mental. What are you expecting down the strip? In the 13's?
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down