Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from?

+16
RattyGTi
THEDUBFATHER
Matt
Yazzi K
Krash
lewis1641
Lowlifedubber
adi
i_am_me
roccy
ash-lough
ShoozY
6N-Dubber
DubaHolic
lemski
caistor_bmx
20 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from?

Post  adi Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:55 am

I'm Adi, and I'm from Lincoln. I drive an 86 golf GL thats secretly a gti Twisted Evil

What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from? - Page 2 Mk2golffrontside
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from?

Post  DubaHolic Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 am

Welcome along Adi, enjoy the site and looking forward to seeing your car mate. Start a build thread too Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 am

That would mean copying the 20 odd pages from another forum! I'l make it simple, I bought a rotten gti, and put all its good stuff in my GL. Done Laughing
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowlifedubber Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am

'ello,my names Gaz im 29 and i like long walks in the par.......crap.Wrong site! Shocked Laughing

Im Gaz i live in Lincoln and here is my ride.
What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from? - Page 2 148545_10150306024720389_642615388_15777222_3409702_n

I have a full VAG-COM so if anyone needs a read or a light resetting,gimme a shout and pop round for a coffee while we do it.Im just off Damons roundabout.(not the rough bit) Laughing
Lowlifedubber
Lowlifedubber
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

http://www.lowlifedubz.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 am

But you have to go through the dodgy bit to get there Laughing
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lowlifedubber Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:48 am

Not if you come the right way you don't Laughing just keep looking to the left ha ha
Lowlifedubber
Lowlifedubber
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

http://www.lowlifedubz.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

Now then mate, welcome and enjoy.
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

howdy all. its like a little corner of golfgti.co.uk!

i am dave from brigg, but you can call me dave.

drive an 8v 5 door mk2 gti. i have access to remaping/chi[pping equipment and also have a wheel polishing/refurb machine. if you need a remap or your lips polishing, give me a shout!

lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

lewis1641 wrote:howdy all. its like a little corner of golfgti.co.uk!

i am dave from brigg, but you can call me dave.

drive an 8v 5 door mk2 gti. i have access to remaping/chi[pping equipment and also have a wheel polishing/refurb machine. if you need a remap or your lips polishing, give me a shout!

Mr Lewis is in the house, glad you have finally joined us. Already posted up the details for remapping and wheel polishing in the Garage section Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Krash Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi Names Ashley
Drive a polo 6n (soon to be 6n2)
From louth/lincoln

What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from? - Page 2 151027_462924391461_648861461_5376799_1062354_n
Krash
Krash
Site Regular
Site Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  caistor_bmx Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Krash wrote:Hi Names Ashley
Drive a polo 6n (soon to be 6n2)
From louth/lincoln

Yo dude, long time no speak! Hows the little poolo doing? Looks smart anyway and welcome to the site!
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Welcome Krash/Ash, nice little polo, 6N Dubber wants to start modding his so he will be pleased to see another fellow polo dubber on here. Where abouts in louth you live as i live there too. Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Krash Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:07 pm

hi sam polos good never missed a beat but she's going soon.

i live on St Bernards (top half)
Krash
Krash
Site Regular
Site Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm

mmm not sure where that is as havnt lived long in lonth but i live on Little South Street if you know where that is????
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Krash Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm

yeah looked through you project thread and recognised it, either way cant miss my car only 2 pistachio's in town standard more door and then mine
Krash
Krash
Site Regular
Site Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Im sure iv seen that polo 6n a few times when i used to roll in ma old wip...... looks very familiar.

Anywayz welcome dude
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm

welcomes Very Happy
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

What's your name? What's your Ride? Where do you hail from? - Page 2 Empty Grimsby Girl ;)

Post  Yazzi K Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm

My name is Yasmin but liked to b called Yaz, me n my bf share the car thts technically his, havent got any pics of the car cuz the bf Shoozy nicked em all n put em on his post so if ya wanna know what the car looks like just check his post out, no doubt hes gonna b like pimpin it up n stuff. so yeah thts me Wink hope to seek some dub car knowledge lol Razz
Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:55 pm

nice olop ashley. i genuinely didn't think those wheels would look good on anything!
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm

hello yaz
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Big Welcome to our first lady dubber for the site Very Happy Enjoy the site and dont forget to put your view across espically on the Babes, MILF's&GILF's section lol!
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yazzi K Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

lewis1641 wrote:hello yaz

hello lewis Wink
Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  Yazzi K Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

DubaHolic wrote:Big Welcome to our first lady dubber for the site Very Happy Enjoy the site and dont forget to put your view across espically on the Babes, MILF's&GILF's section lol!

Thanks, u know ive never met u before Kai Smile
Yeah im still gettin used to it, had to have Shoozy help me all the way to writin a post haha Wink ill get the hang of it sooner or later or maybe never Razz
Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Well no dout that you will get a lot of attention from all the guys on here, been the only girl on here and the fact we are all pervs Laughing Laughing

So come on share some of your car knowledge with us Laughing
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Word of warning to you all once you get her started.......... haha,anyway shez hijacked the laptop from me so il chat to yall later.

Njoy the welth of info x
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next