Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

card left on my car at grimsby college... :)

+9
Sakers
DubaHolic
ShoozY
SLIMboyJIM
i_am_me
caistor_bmx
Anni-8v
lemski
swalk.x
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

card left on my car at grimsby college... :) - Page 2 Empty Re: card left on my car at grimsby college... :)

Post  ShoozY Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:44 pm

hi and welcome. mr nash was nattering on about a mk4 that he had seen with blue wheels. i then saw the dub in question on satarday when it was raining (pulled out just behind me in grimsby near ainsly st. park, was in a silver 2008 polo 5dr),

Now i have seen it on here and im buzzin haha. looks awsome!!
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

card left on my car at grimsby college... :) - Page 2 Empty Re: card left on my car at grimsby college... :)

Post  swalk.x Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:25 pm

SLIMboyJIM wrote:Hi swalk!!!!!!!
bout time you got your arse on here.
JIM

JIM!!! i lost your text with the forum name then had a sweet little card and got abit excited!!
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:27 pm

ShoozY wrote:hi and welcome. mr nash was nattering on about a mk4 that he had seen with blue wheels. i then saw the dub in question on satarday when it was raining (pulled out just behind me in grimsby near ainsly st. park, was in a silver 2008 polo 5dr),

Now i have seen it on here and im buzzin haha. looks awsome!!

hay!!,
arr sweet!! yes thats my street, with them sillyass speedhumps Sad!! you should of flashed randomly:D
thank you!
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:28 pm

i_am_me wrote:for your susension it might be worth investing in poly bump stops because altered standard ones arnt going to offer much protection to the shock when it bottoms out.
thanks! where would i find these?! ebay maybe?
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  Anni-8v Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm

yeah

there are plenty of different types of poly bump stop on there. never bothered me i always cut them off, decking shocks are ruining them from day 1 anyway so lop the bump stops off

as for your roll bar all you need is longer drop links
Anni-8v
Anni-8v
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Hey and welcome along, love the car, the wheels really set it off and the colour is awsome. Will you be letting us have a closer look of it on sunday at the meet? Very Happy
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

DubaHolic wrote:Hey and welcome along, love the car, the wheels really set it off and the colour is awsome. Will you be letting us have a closer look of it on sunday at the meet? Very Happy

hay and thank you Smile..
yes all being well i will be there, will be my first meet Smile be nice to talk to people instead of driving past the opposite way and going oh theres a nice dub then not seeing them again!
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakers Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 pm

those light blue wheels look quality, look forward to seeing your car sunday
gonna be my first meet aswell
Sakers
Sakers
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Sakers wrote:those light blue wheels look quality, look forward to seeing your car sunday
gonna be my first meet aswell
thank you! yeah will be cool Smile

Im sarah btw!
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:17 pm

welcome to the site and yet another score by lemski ther ... lol!
roccy
roccy
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 pm

swalk.x wrote:

hay!!,
arr sweet!! yes thats my street, with them sillyass speedhumps Sad!! you should of flashed randomly:D
thank you!

Bless ya, stupid fukin speed bumps hey. would hav flashed but was too bussy staring at those awsome wheels!!!! they look propa good
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm

ShoozY wrote:
swalk.x wrote:

hay!!,
thank you!

Bless ya, stupid fukin speed bumps hey. would hav flashed but was too bussy staring at those awsome wheels!!!! they look propa good

easilly distracted shoozy. its okay when i went to tag it i nearly crashed my car cos of the wheels.

when the k4 on the road instead of the olop
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi and welcome along. Car looks cool.
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

lemski wrote:
ShoozY wrote:
swalk.x wrote:

hay!!,
thank you!

easilly distracted shoozy. its okay when i went to tag it i nearly crashed my car cos of the wheels.

when the k4 on the road instead of the olop

how many times can liam mistakedly (if theres such a word!) say olop instead of polo hahaha

erm ye,easily distracted sometimes mate youknow how itis when you see something nice lol, im coverd on the polo for the next three weeks, was mainly so i could get to work this half term as no1 is driving to louth from home so i thaught id rake up a few miles driving it to work coz dad would have had it sat on the drive like my two carz lol, implanning on getting golf on the road mid/end next month if i can find the right deal and the deposite. couple of bits i wanna get for the golf before i insure it coz i wont be able to afford it if im driving the car if u know what i mean. just setting myself up so the golf is comefortable for a couple of years then il take the plung for s3/mk1 tt 1.8t conversion... AAAAAAHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! afro afro
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:21 pm

shoozy! flash me next time man! i will make you a cup 'o' tea and have a banter about dubs or something Smile
hay lewis! are you the one im told randomly bites people!?
lol!
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 pm

that lewis will bite if you get too close. also when approaching him never mention the imperfections on the mk2 or him as he really goes for the bite then.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 pm

hahaha actually in his defense i tend to bite when my imperfections are mentioned!! lol
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

ive decided am ill on sunday and r missing the meet
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:42 pm

lmao, madness is setting in on the bomber county dub forum Twisted Evil haha, a very british ''cup'O'tea'' sounds very inviting,you wont bite me will you lol, na that sounds good but i work out of town and im only local half the week, might get to meet the missez as shez a bit of a dub head at times lol
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:43 pm

lemski wrote:ive decided am ill on sunday and r missing the meet

Y Y Y Y Y Y?????????????????????
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 pm

i think everyone should come for a cuppa Very Happy ha! will i be getting removed from the forum Sad
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

ShoozY wrote:
lemski wrote:ive decided am ill on sunday and r missing the meet

Y Y Y Y Y Y?????????????????????

cos people r biting.

cuppa???????

when is this, cant get kicked of here for that.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:56 pm

dub fest at swalk.x's house for a cup 'O' tea lol, dave wont ban ya till he... well... basicaly had a bite (jks) lol, youl get used to my lame insencitive jokes haha, even my missez thinks im a doosh, but i know i is cool init!!! afro
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  swalk.x Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:00 pm

next weekend my house cuppa tea time Smile im not good at much but i have sweet as tea making skills!
i ment because i seem to be raping quite a few topics on here and ive only been on a few days!
hahaha at dooch! im sure she loves you madly still tho Very Happy
swalk.x
swalk.x
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 pm

we all do it, dont worry about that. i think its the dub ride section that gets you into trouble
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next