Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fuckin moron- need some advice

2 posters

Go down

fuckin moron- need some advice Empty fuckin moron- need some advice

Post  Swainy20 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Well today had a couple of blokes turn up to potentially take the girlfriends MK4. Neighbour was parked in the way when we got back so had to park behind his car, he then comes out and says he is off out so i reverse the Golf down onto the road so he has plenty of room to reverse round and get out, what does the twat do, floors it in reverse and smashes straight into the front of the car. Luckily he has only scratched the bumper and rubstrip and taken it off the mounts a bit.
The bloke who came to buy it literally shook his head got in his car and went.

What do i do go through neighbours insurance and have the bumper fully painted or just get him to pay cash and get a local bodyshop to sort??

We need the car gone ideally before we have to tax it again at the end of oct as we cant afford to run both our cars and selling it with tax on is better than none but going through insurance will take a couple of weeks probably.
Swainy20
Swainy20
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

fuckin moron- need some advice Empty Re: fuckin moron- need some advice

Post  lewis1641 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:10 pm

gutted. i would ask the neighbour if he wants to go through insurance. if he does then do that.

if not sell it as is then get him to repay the difference from what the other person was going to pay.
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down