Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurocarparts & PK Automotive open day?

2 posters

Go down

Eurocarparts & PK Automotive open day? Empty Eurocarparts & PK Automotive open day?

Post  Lowlifedubber Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 pm

PK.Automotive & Eurocarparts:Right lads/lasses ive been chatting to the branch manager of Lincoln Eurocarparts again (Darren seems a sound guy)and they are holding an open day soon(probably a saturday) in conjunction with PK Automotive as they have just got their new 4 wheel rolling road delivered.
There will be free food/drink put on by both companies and Darren said he will give everyone a massive discount on any tool/parts on the day!(Dont forget we now have a BCD trade account there too!)
So,what id like to know is if anyone would be interested in going?Im going to be at work as usual so i dont really want to say yes we will all come and 2 people turn up!I will give the stickers to another member who can sell them if they are needed.
Could you put your name down below if you might be interested please.
Also as a few of you know,my brother works at PK Automotive and i might be able to get us a discount on a future rolling road day.

Let me know what you think peeps.
Lowlifedubber
Lowlifedubber
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

http://www.lowlifedubz.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

Eurocarparts & PK Automotive open day? Empty Re: Eurocarparts & PK Automotive open day?

Post  jonny54 Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 pm

As if no one signed up

Im invested. Although my cars coming off the road at the end of the month.
Not sure if youll be doing this before 2013 or not. Thought it had to be worth ago and at least my support is shown and theres a reply to your lonley topic Gary Rolling Eyes
jonny54
jonny54
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down