Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account.

2 posters

Go down

Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account. Empty Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account.

Post  Lowlifedubber Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account. 234x174-307703Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account. 234x174-307703

Right lads ive finally managed to sort out a Bomber County Dubs trade account at the Lincoln branch of Eurocarparts.
This a fantastic deal with a good percentage off the list price on parts.
If you ring up to get a price make sure you tell them it is on account(Bomber County Dubs) for your discount.
If you use their online system and click and collect,when you go to pick your parts up also,mention its on account.

Ive used this today and saved myself a good am ount so there is no reason why you shouldnt do the same!

www.Eurocarparts.co.uk
Lowlifedubber
Lowlifedubber
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

http://www.lowlifedubz.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account. Empty Re: Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account.

Post  adi Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 am

You WIN cheers
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account. Empty Re: Eurocarparts-Bomber County Dubs trade account.

Post  Lowlifedubber Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 am

Im off up to use them again today lol Very Happy
Lowlifedubber
Lowlifedubber
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

http://www.lowlifedubz.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down