Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year

5 posters

Go down

mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year  Empty mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year

Post  6N-Dubber Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I saw this last night and instanly feel in love with it Very Happy its made me wanna get rid of my 6n and get a mk3 ill post a pic to if u like it as much as me Very Happy

[img]mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year  4525957768_b5940ce071[/img]
6N-Dubber
6N-Dubber
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year  Empty Re: mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year

Post  DubaHolic Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm

6N-Dubber wrote:I saw this last night and instanly feel in love with it Very Happy its made me wanna get rid of my 6n and get a mk3 ill post a pic to if u like it as much as me Very Happy

[img]mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year  4525957768_b5940ce071[/img]

Mate do it, they are pritty rare and look awsome when dropped on a nice set of deep 13's. Then when i change my engine for something a little different you can drop my g60 in it Laughing Laughing
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year  Empty Re: mk3 polo woundering if i should invest in one next year

Post  6N-Dubber Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:53 pm

well sayin droppin a g60 the g40 orginally came in mk3s but the poor peeps there was a 70bhp mk3 GT what could reach 135mph and was only 1.3 or 1.4 Very Happy

so that idea already cropped in my head Very Happy
6N-Dubber
6N-Dubber
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 pm

mate use to have a white gt on 13inch ras. decked, was cool as owt. g40s are good enough power out of them. when there stupid low they have a tendancy to crack the chasses apparently
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Post  6N-Dubber Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 pm

yea were closer to the time ill look into that
6N-Dubber
6N-Dubber
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Well like you said it wont be for a year, best thing to do is do what you can to your polo now and try sort bodywork out, slam it, wheels sorted etc etc and then at least when you come to sell it you should get an ok price for it. Whilst you are doing this though i would proper look into the mk3 and find out as much info as possible on them, the thing i really like about them is the fact that they are like little rockets and they are pritty strong little cars too.
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm

I'd get one Alex. Just don't put a bodykit on it. I also agree with Kai.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  DubaHolic Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Ok sod the mk3 get this instead,

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2401421.htm

bloody mk1 in awsome condition, for that price too, you would be the only one rolling around in something that really would turn heads for miles and miles.

DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:31 pm

You'll be rolling around in a fake Golf. tongue
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoozY Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:57 pm

lol,to liams coment........im liking the mk3 polo in an aftermarket colour without a bodykit,decked on its bum Very Happy Very Happy
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am

its true. if ypu get a bip of a mk1 ass end and a mk1 polo ass end there nearly identical, there for a fake golf
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Krash Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 am

i thought about a mk3 gt as a weekend play car but no space on the drive or money in the bank :/
as long as you dont get a bready cause they look awful i say go for it
g40s come with scene tax though so be prepared to pay a fare bit

Krash
Krash
Site Regular
Site Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  6N-Dubber Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Well i am sorting out he bodywork and goin to do that my car Very Happy i have been searchin the web endlestly to find info about this car and it seems awsome Very Happy it reminds me of an mk2 golf but smaller Very Happy and there was only 200 g40 that eva came to britian so thats gonna be costly to buy one Very Happy
6N-Dubber
6N-Dubber
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm

i'd just keep yours, til some ncb is accoured then go gets a golf
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  6N-Dubber Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Well theres always that idea..... roll around in a mk1 golf Very Happy but i just think tht mk3 polo looks phat as hell Very Happy
6N-Dubber
6N-Dubber
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down