Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby

3 posters

Go down

Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby Empty Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby

Post  caistor_bmx Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Taken from the boys at GYVW.org

Bloody fuming, took my golf through for a quick wash before the meet in the morning. Don't know what chemicals they use but paint finish has been ruined.

Covered in what looks like water marks, but they dont wipe off!!! Whole car now needs polishing to get the marks off.

What makes it worse is when I complained they didn't want to know. Will not accept any responsability for it then tried to throw me out. Police got called.

Police were great, told me to get there liability insurance details so I can claim for any damages and the twats refused to give me it

Totally pissed off, car looks a mess, sure it will polish up though. But it was far better before it went in!!!!

Rant over!!!

here are a few pics too

Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby 29012011441

Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby 29012011439

Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby 29012011440
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby Empty Re: Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby

Post  lemski Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 pm

i thought that was jims witht he green wheels for a second then. they use to be really good at that place, but new management now.
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby Empty Re: Dont Use the car wash on hewitts circus in grimsby

Post  Yazzi K Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh dear, shouldnt have a gone for a quickie should ya????
Yazzi K
Yazzi K
Starting To Speak
Starting To Speak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down