Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept

2 posters

Go down

Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept Empty Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept

Post  DubaHolic Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi,

Here for sale we have a rare black mk3 Gti 8v more door (Colour Concept) 1996 with 138K. It is in good condition but does need a little tlc to make it a minter. It comes with 11 months MOT and 1 months tax It has had a few mods but nothing serious or chavy, lowered 40mm, full stainless exhaust with DTM back box (sounds really nice), full leather interior, aircon, electric windows, mirrors which all work fine, Thatch Toad alarm system, uprated speakers front and back.
The car drives spot on and handles well with no nocking or strange noises, gearbox is really smooth and every gear selects without any crunching, cluthch is tight and the engine pulls well, basically everything works as it should.
There are a few bad bits as stated above about returning it to a minter, there is a little wear on the drivers seat but wouldnt cost much to get fixed, the alloys are a little scabby and could do with a refurb however all tyres are good and have loads of tread left, rear passanger door has small rust patch (see pic), drivers door has a dent and some rust at the bottom of it (see pic), it comes with part service history but does have a lot of MOT's, old tax discs and loads of paper work to show that this car has been looked after and maintained properly.

This is a great car and with the added the fact that it is a rare Colour Concept in a rare colour with full leather and electrics you cant go wrong. It really wouldnt take much to make this car look awsome again, viewing welcome and test drive as i am not trying to hide anything.

Price: £850 ono
If anyone is intrested or have any questions please pm or ring me on 07816217841 Very Happy

Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0755
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0746
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0750
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0747
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0748
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0751
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0749
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0752
Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept IMAG0754
DubaHolic
DubaHolic
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept Empty Re: Mk3 Golf Gti Colour Concept

Post  ShoozY Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

i have seen this when i was on a test drive last week!

It didnt look bad at all from what i saw but if ur puttin your name on it mate i can say that what work it needs is monor for mk3's if its age,being a colore concept aswell makes it all the beter!
Goodluck with the sale
ShoozY
ShoozY
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down