Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Klause, sie German mk 2

+6
roccy
lewis1641
adi
lemski
ShoozY
Wiztic
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Klause, sie German mk 2

Post  lemski Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:36 pm

yeh thats true, your whoring abit arent you ian
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Klause, sie German mk 2

Post  roccy Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:38 pm

yers i am just abit but putting the last post up twice wasn't for number i got a slight finger stutter when pressing send Laughing
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  caistor_bmx Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Nothing wrong with cheap colies, alot of effort to set up a decent choice because you are given more choices
caistor_bmx
caistor_bmx
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.fatalitybmx.com

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

was i ryt in thinking you wer on spax rsx sam think i rmember seing on a build thred on golf gti.. if u are on these do u reckon they are worth the money
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 pm

kw clunsport v3s are what i want next, there just too cool
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello peeps,

sorry, for my delay in replying been a busy start to the week...

Was great to see all the cars at the meet on sunday, will get the pics up asap Smile

Update on Klause: Got home from the meeting on sunday to find he has blown a manifold gasket, exhaust by the sound and smell of it...I now sound like a tractor going anywhere Sad Hes coming into the workshop tomorrow to have a proper look and a check over for the MOT which is looming... Plan for this weekend is to get the liniing out and black the bumpers and see how he looks Smile

Keeping my fingers crossed he looks tidy underneath tomorrow or I will not be a happy bunny :S

As for all the lowering comments...think I'm gonna go with coil overs, as I know I'm in need of new Top mounts too, about 60mm drop and a tidy up and he should look tidy Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

bout time you lowered it, even dave has ordered coillies for his mk2 now. haha.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 pm

lemski wrote:bout time you lowered it, even dave has ordered coillies for his mk2 now. haha.

aye, FK's? where did he get em from/how much? May see what he thinks to them and order some myself Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:33 pm

fks are worth it mate, just not for major drops, venom motorsport mate, less than 200 i think. my mates got em on his, quite a nice ride though
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:41 pm

sounds like this could be the way forward...once he passes his MOT
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

yeh mate, nice coillies but just not low enough for me, or martin actually. haha. good qualiity ride though
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:59 pm

in for a busy weekend with Klause... exhaust manifold, head lining and a few tarting up bits to be done Smile

Also, had him up on the ramp yesterday...looks tidy apart from the afore mentioned oil leak ->

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 2 DSC01324

got a sump gasket ready to go on when I get round to changing the oil Smile

Pics to follow when I get the work done Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:19 pm

well, zie rain has spoiled my plans for today...trying to think of something to do to pass the time...

sprayed one of my spare VW badges last night in the same paint as the rear wiper...cant decide which one to use now?

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 2 DSC01331

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 2 DSC01332

shall be spaying the rear badge too if I can figure out how to get the fecker out without breaking it Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 2 Empty re posted as I think I put it in the wrong bit :)

Post  Wiztic Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Hello all, just a few quick questions before I steam into my busy weekend of 'sorting Klause'

First off, exhaust manifolds...mines blowing, or atleast I think it is...can feel/hear gas escaping but as the manfold on a 8v is well hidden, its hard to know for sure...any other way of telling without stripping it all off?

Second...head lining...I understand the black plastics have to come off the A/B/C pillers as well as the handles and visors on the roof. What I'm not as sure on is what to do about the rear view mirror (hidden screws or glue?), the interior light and the sun roof Any light sheading would be welcome (Oh..Klause is a moredoor with a sunroof if this makes any difference). Was gonna re-trim the lining onces its off, anyone done this before?

Third and finally, the little VW badge in the middle of the rear pannel...want to take it off and spray it, but dont wanna break the clips getting it off...anyone removed theirs before?

Any light sheading will be most welcome

Thank you all for your time
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:27 pm

think u should put the newly painted badge on her the old 1 looks a bit flat but thats just me
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Black or chrome badges look best on these. Rear badge comes out via 2 clips that are inside the boot. And you will know if the manifold is blowing, its a very distinctive ticking sound Very Happy
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Evee Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm

roccy wrote:think u should put the newly painted badge on her the old 1 looks a bit flat but thats just me

Ditto!
Evee
Evee
Just Getting Started
Just Getting Started

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 pm

new paint, and rear view mirrow pops out mate.

i popped my rear badge without breaking it but itss a ball ache. haha
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

adi wrote:Black or chrome badges look best on these. Rear badge comes out via 2 clips that are inside the boot. And you will know if the manifold is blowing, its a very distinctive ticking sound Very Happy

aww...but I have a thing about black and red lol Smile

I know where and how the badge is held in place...I just cant get the blasted clips off Smile feels like I'm gonna break them Sad

oooo and I thought it was my manifold until you said that...this sounds like a blowing not a ticking...definately smells like exhaust though :S
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm

i still rekons its were the 2parts of the manifold connect if they do go in 2 parts
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm

yeah could be...hmmm wonder if I can do that without taking the inlet off...from underneath?
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm

easilly mate, bring it to martins on tuesday and help us and we will help you, get lots done with 4 of us.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm

where's Martin's? lol
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm

riby mate but if i txt you in the morning when am on me travells through town, i can meet you somewhere. al go to chrisses and ge the inlet off him if hes got it and then sort everything out while we look at your inlet
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm

piking up more tuesday work i c liam we need 2 start charging 4 this stuff and is ur seat sorted yet ???
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next