Bomber County Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Klause, sie German mk 2

+6
roccy
lewis1641
adi
lemski
ShoozY
Wiztic
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Klause, sie German mk 2

Post  lemski Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 pm

yeh done mate
lemski
lemski
Top Of The World (Legend)

Back to top Go down

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Project Klause, sie German mk 2

Post  roccy Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 pm

gdgd Smile
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Sun 6th Feb...

Pretty productive day today Smile

Located the blowing exhaust, its the right hand flexi on the down pipe, its black, dunno how I missed it at college last week...anyway, getting some red fiberglass tomorrow to sort that Smile

Once the exhaust issue was located, my thoughts turned to details...in the form of peanut butter to my bumpers...very pleased with the results, would recomend it to anyone with grey plasics or tired vinal...even the red strip round the grill came up a treat:

Skippy Saved my bumpers Smile
Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 DSC01335

Half done
Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 DSC01337

The finished look (almost)
Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 DSC01338

ran out of light so will be doing the drivers side arches tomorrow...also will be spraying my badges to make all red accents match up Smile Ended up getting the rear badge off without harming it or the clips with a hammer and a blunt centre punch Smile

Final thought....found this water in my boot this morning after yesterdays p*ssing it down festival...seal leaking? Tail lights? And ideas peeps? Smile
Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 DSC01333

Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 pm

could be the back light seals or lights not flush to metal properly. just have to put water over the back of the car and source the leak. bumpers look good though mate
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

aye, I'll do it tomorrow if its not raining...at least it explains why my car gets so misty inside Smile

I'm bloody pleased with the bumpers...for a £1 tub of awful tasting butter its done wonders...got carried away, did the door handles, mirror housing and spoiler too...now its the paint work that lets him down lol Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

haha, i need to do mine but am off small bumpers so i'll wait and clean them instead.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm

aye, you got them yet?
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 pm

nah am at ma dads so ant picked em up yet, will get the belly pan and all that sprayed up 1st ready for just boltin the small bumpers up. check me updates though tom
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  roccy Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:13 am

skippy did a good job ther i've herd of people using peanut butter on bumbers and trim bit i dint know it worked tht well i like it
roccy
roccy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 am

roccy wrote:skippy did a good job ther i've herd of people using peanut butter on bumbers and trim bit i dint know it worked tht well i like it

aye, I was surprised it worked that well too Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 am

nice one skippy
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello all,

Not posted for ages, sorry, been a crappy couple of weeks...

Dont nothing on the car and need to make up for alot of lost time...

less than a month till my MOT now so I'll be focusing on getting him through that Sad

I did however get my badge put back on...

Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 DSC01346

will keep posted on MOT but he WILL be at the meet, although it may be his last lol.
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:03 pm

i like the badge, keep klouse going
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 pm

I do wanna keep him going...but sometimes feel he'de be better in the hands of someone with more money and time Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:22 am

dont do it tom, you'd regret selling up just cos times are hard, thats y i still have neg, me n him go strong.
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 am

Dont worry Liam, decided to keep him...

mk1 caddy will be more of a money pit than klause is Smile

mental note, need to get my exhaust sorted!!! Keep putting it off coz I almost like the sound Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm

look for a full system for cheap then mate
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 pm

dont have money for full system yet, just a quick fix for mot..coils are first then exhaust Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  lemski Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 pm

sweet mate. i need new coilovers
lemski
lemski

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Spent today doing a few odds and ends in the sun...sorted my squeaking alternator belt, changed my front grill badge and re glued my headling...now I can see my County sticker in my rear view Very Happy...its not perfect but its 100's of times better than it was Smile

If the weather holds out, tomorrows plan is sump gasket and exhaust sorted...watch it rain NOW Sad

Looking forward to the meet on sunday, I'm alot happier about how he looks this time round, although I am on the look out for some old steelies that I can spray red...will then swap these and save the BBS RA's for best Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Progress is slow atm, been chased by small niggles that is stopping me working on the bigger issues...Although my mrs did sew my seat for me today Smile
Project Klause, sie German mk 2 - Page 3 DSC01353

Still struggling to get anywhere atm though Sad
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Just a short message to say I finally got round to fitting my hazard button and weighted shift rod...

My dash fianlly looks much neater, and my gear changes...man, I can recomend one to anyone, silkly smooth with a proper wieght behind them Smile
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  adi Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

See didn't I tell you them shift rods are awesome? Cool
adi
adi
WingMan
WingMan

Back to top Go down

Post  lewis1641 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm

good bolster repair dude.

missed your post about coilovers. mine were £185 from venom. they are wound allt he way down at the front for an 100mm drom and about 85 ont he back. no odea if they are worth the £20 premium over JOM's or not.

if you want to try before you buy feel free to take my car out for a spin
lewis1641
lewis1641
WingMan
WingMan

http://www.map-tech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiztic Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:54 pm

lewis1641 wrote:good bolster repair dude.

missed your post about coilovers. mine were £185 from venom. they are wound allt he way down at the front for an 100mm drom and about 85 ont he back. no odea if they are worth the £20 premium over JOM's or not.

if you want to try before you buy feel free to take my car out for a spin

cheers very much, thats my Charlotte's sewing, looks far better than it did Smile

As for taking the car out for a spin, would love to one day if thats alright....will be after my mot that I'll be getting em though, depends how much the little bugger is gonna cost me just to keep him on the road another year Smile

Pre MOT test at 11am tomorrow....check back for a list as long as my arm LOL Sad
Wiztic
Wiztic
Can't Shut Me Up
Can't Shut Me Up

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next